I only finished one book in April:
- Three Views on Creation and Evolution, edited by philosophers J.P. Moreland and John Mark Reynolds, with contributions by eight other authors. The three Christian viewpoints presented are young-Earth creationism, old-Earth creationism (or progressive creationism), and theistic evolution (or the fully-gifted creation). The contributors are mostly philosophers and theologians, but they had many valuable things to say. I’m hoping to write more on this book soon.
Here are some additional books I worked on in April:
- Genesis, by Derek Kidner. From the Tyndale Old Testament Commentary series.
- Life’s solution: Inevitable Humans in a Lonely Universe, by Christian paleontologist Simon Conway Morris. I’ve been working on this for over a month now; it is not fast reading.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
- Ringworld, a science fiction novel by Larry Niven.
Grace and Peace