AAPG Convention — Short resume
Here’s my short resume that I’ll have posted on the AAPG Career Center bulletin board, with pull-off tabs at the bottom with my name, email, and cell phone number. I have a more detailed resume, of course, for those who are interested.
- M.S. in Geology, Washington State University
- Coursework included Sedimentary Petrology, Clastic Depositional Systems, Carbonate Depositional Systems, Paleoecology, and Structural Analysis.
- B.S. in Geology, Montana State University.
- Coursework included Petroleum Geology and Groundwater Resources.
- 37 semester hours in Chemistry and Geochemistry, including a full year of Organic Chemistry and Organic Laboratory, as well as Isotope Geology and X-Ray Analysis in Geology.
- High GPA and very high GRE scores – put my intelligence to work for you!
- Eleven years experience with imagery interpretation, digital cartography, and GIS (Federal Government)
- Five years experience as a high school science teacher in Eastern Europe.
- Teaching Assistant for introductory Geology and Chemistry courses.
- Research Assistant – Electron microprobe analysis and fission-track dating.
- Short Course: Applied Geology and Geochemistry of Gas Shales, AAPG Convention, June 2009.
- ArcGIS courses from ESRI: 3D Analysis (Sept 2008), Spatial Analysis (March 2009), Geoprocessing (in progress).
Contact me here at the AAPG Convention: 720-xxx-xxxx
E-mail: knelst [-at-] yahoo.com
Currently residing in Lakewood, CO (Willing to relocate in the West)